Saturday, August 28, 2010

5pm snack menu

Aarty, my darling sister and I were planning out a menu last night for her guests on BB (like every other day)... It was her idea to start a blog to help with planning menus & sharing recipes & disaster tips (remember Jayu).
So here it is..
Anyways here's the1st menu we planned out for 5 pm tea guests..tea with some tadka!!!
1. Tea with biscuits, nuts, etc
2. Hummus with Chips
3. Cottage cheese Crostini (recipe to follow)
4. Veg Soy Frankie
6. Spring rolls

well this is a start...do look forward to get some more innovative post..and yes do drop in your question..
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog Arpu!! I thought your first post will be thanking me to get you to the world of blogging and what not, and you are making fun of me instead, lol!!
    Anyways, I am so excited to read your posts.. I am your first follower, yayy!!! Dont forget your promise to blog something everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...don't need to thank you...waiting for you to get here...lots of exciting stuff planned..hugs.

    ReplyDelete